• Silver Handle (item R129)
• Black Handle (item W229)
The Rada Chef’s Dicer is one of the most useful knives a kitchen could have, one well suited for a large number of tasks.
The Chef’s Dicer features a 5 ¾-inch blade for easy chopping of meats and vegetables. All Rada knives are backed by the Lifetime Guarantee
The familiar meat cleaver shape aids in food preparation, while the offset handle keeps your knuckles clear of the blade for safe chopping.
It’s the ideal knife to cut chicken wings, prepare stir fry, dice ham, and more, all made easy by the square shape of the stainless steel blade.
Customers agree that the Chef’s Dicer is one of the best knives they have ever used.
• Blade Length: 5 1/4 inches
• Blade Height: 2 1/4 inches
• Total Length: 9 1/2 inches
• Blade Material: Surgical Quality T420 High Carbon Stainless Steel
• Black Handle Material: Molded Resin
• Silver Handle Material: Cast Aluminum
• Country of Production: USA
• Product Warranty: The Lifetime Guarantee
Hand washing all fine cutlery is recommended.
This prevents microscopic dings on the blades' cutting edge, eliminates the harsh environment created by a dishwasher's high temperatures and abrasive detergents and helps protect your cutlery from corrosion, ultimately extending the life of their finish.
This knife handles very well. The blade is tall and wide enough to dice potatoes and carrots with ease. I will be ordering another for our camper.
I am a HUGE Rada fan! I purchased this as a gift and the recipient loved it.
It's an awesome knife. Love it
I love it easy to handle it was sharp overall A great product.